* Luke writes a column on Ideology of Madness: The Wizard Sleeve
* Ideology also had their Week of Mice with Weapons
* Donate your old cell phones to Cell Phones for Soldiers
* Deadliest Warrior and other cool TV shows. Adam kept calling it Ultimate Warrior, which is a crappy show. This is the actual show Deadliest Warrior.
* Luke needs playtesters for “Project MG.” Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Adam is going to record a bonus video to show you how to “double record” if you’re looking for alternative recording methods
* Campaign Design, the Top Down approach. You can find an outline, and actual notes on the Plus 1 page.
* Pre-Planning Phase
* The Three Pillars of System Selection
* Pre-Player Phase (PPP or P3)
* Scope Your Game
* Evolutionary Items (like a Monkey Trial)
* The Fun Cooker
* Organizations and our inherent nature to group
* Character Generation and Player Input
* Why (and why not) to plan your first show
* Why (and why not) to use box text
* Matt’s campaign document is on the Plus 1 page in the Episode Resources
* Scoping this discussion
* Announcing…THE CONTEST! You can enter here.