* Jess Hartley, freelance gaming writer joins us for a discussion of her various works.
September 27th, 2009 · 1 Comment
August 16th, 2009 · 1 Comment
* This episode is explicit
* This interview was conducted in the room, therefore the sound quality is lower, but still very easily listenable
* Brant and Jenn from the Trap Cast join David at Gencon ’09
* What have you been up to, what have you done?
* What are your goals for the convention?
* Meeting RPG podcasters
November 19th, 2008 · 9 Comments
This is a very special interview that Tony and Adam (and Phil) conducted with Geoffrey Gerber. Geoff is an Intellectual Property Attorney who specializes in Comic Books.
The information here doesn’t specifically lend itself to geekery, but it’s an amazing and interesting interview that does have ramifications in all of fiction and creators rights. We hope you enjoy listening to this discussion as much as we enjoyed recording it.
Geoff contributes to a blog at: http://iplitigator.huschblackwell.com Let us know what you think, and if you think we should try to get Geoff on the show again.