* Buy Iron Tyrants!
* Aron Head is doind Supers Sandobx Actual Play: here
* Virtual Sausagefest for breast cancer, link is here
* Back to the Future is a great f’n movie
* Matt tells the worst, most misleading story about a threesome at D*C
* 10 things we learned by playing Burning Empires (Topic starts around 18minutes in)
For the GM:
1. Get together and play a one-shot of the subsystems or lead in with simple, tutorial subsystem situations as an introduction; ease into it
2. Be aggressive as the GM; press the PCs without hesitation
3. BE is hardcore GM improv training; develop that skill
4. The GM needs to fill the world and give the players something to interact with
5. Make your players read the book
For the Player:
1. Write good beliefs (this is generic to any burning system, really)
2. Understand how color works.
3. Follow the1,2,3 rule
- in every 1 session, use your two important scenes (color, building) and include all 3 beliefs.
4. Look at the maneuver skill list in both character creation and maneuver selection each session – PLAN
5. Prepare to be disappointed with the disconnect between the meta game and the game at the table