* Daniel Perez and Becca were awesome and donated to me on the Tour De Cure!
* Dragons Bay.co interview, which you can find here
* RPG Podcast Listener Survey
* Eric and Luke’s weird fanboyism
* Last week we talked about objectively rating a game, possibly on a scale, and this week we wanted to determine the set of criteria to judge a player at the table, inspired by this post from Rob Donaghue (http://rdonoghue.blogspot.com/2011/05/rating-unratable.html) on his blog
* Rating the player
* The conversation drifts into some side topics: Eric being mean, Lady Blackbird/Forge Midwest,
* Points that don’t stray too far into subjective:
* Points that stray into the subjective:
“Teamwork” – I use the word teamwork to loosely describe their ability to interact positively with people at the table; they don’t have to work together, but they shouldn’t crap all over everyone else at the table.
How about creativity? Coming up with or contributing to ideas and problem solving.
Interactivity. Do they have their nose stuck in the PHB, or are actively participating?