* James’ Kickstarter is still up and going strong! They’ve been funded, but if you want in on the ground floor of this, get in!
* Master the Met Thank Yous!
- Becca, Evan and The Peanut!
- Josh Thompson!
- Chris, from Wapcaplets!
- Francis, Chris and their whole clan!
- Eric and Ericka!
* Baba Yetu is probably the greatest song ever recorded
* David at the top of the met: http://www.runphotos.com/packages.cfm?file_name=1/853-1_0879.JPG
* David recounts a harrowing tale from the Beggar’s Carnivale
* Paul discusses Twilight and Eric pretends like he’s never seen it. He’s unconvincing. We spoil Twilight.
* Thor/John Carter/Doctor Who/etc
* Mike Mearls’ Baffling Tweet: – “What level do you need your character to reach to feel like you’ve had a satisfying campaign? How many weeks of play should that take? #dnd”
* Eric and Matt go apeshit on this topic. (37:20, if you want to skip to the gaming stuff)
*David talks a lot this episode.